NOTICE TO PATIENTSMountain Comprehensive Care Center (MCCC) serves all patients regardless of inability to pay. Discounts for essential services are offered based on family size and income. For more information, ask at the front desk or visit our website. Thank you.
AVISO PARA PACIENTESEsta práctica sirve a todos los pacientes, independientemente de la capacidad de pago. Descuentos para los servicios esenciales son ofrecidos dependiendo de tamaño de la familia y de los ingresos. Usted puede solicitar un descuento en la recepción o visita nuestro sitio web. Gracias.
Mountain Comprehensive Care Center is a Community Mental Health Center whose mission is to provide quality care that offers recovery and hope. Our hope is to provide the best and most accessible care possible - helping our clients identify opportunities for improvement in their lives and take the steps necessary to meet those challenges with success.
3 in 4 Kentuckians live in an area with mental health care shortages.
MCCC addresses this need through its:
- Outpatient Behavioral Health Clinics serving Children and Adults
- Primary Medical Care Clinics
- Residential and Outpatient Addiction Treatment Facilities
- Therapeutic Foster Care
- Developmental/Intellectual Disabilities Program
- Veterans Services
- The Healing Program for Survivors Sexual Assault, Child Abuse, or Interpersonal Violence
- Services for Youth facing Homelessness, and more