Mountain Comprehensive Care Center is hosting a job fair on May 28th, 2021, 9AM-3PM at its Specialty Clinic, 242 WEST COURT STREET in Prestonsburg, KY. Mountain will be hiring on-site for a variety of positions, including Bachelor’s-level Therapists, Licensed Therapists, Adult Peer Support Specialists, and Community Support Associates, and more. Please join us for this exciting opportunity!
• Support Staff HS/GED
• Certified Medical Coders Certification required.
• Mental Health Associates BS/BA in Human Services* field.
• Licensed Clinicians MS/MA in Human Services* field; LPCA, CSW, etc.
• Peer Support Specialist High School/GED and 2 years in recovery, ages 21+.
• Community Support Associate High School/GED, ages 18+.
• Service Coordinators BS/BA in Human Services* field.
• Targeted Case Managers BS/BA in Human Services* field.
*Human Services: i.e., Psychology, Sociology, Social Work, Counseling
Please bring the following required documentation:
Social Security Card*
Driver’s License *
Proof of Car Insurance showing you as a listed driver
Highest Level Diploma or Official Transcript **
Voided Check with your name on it for Direct Deposit
Names, Social Security Numbers and
Dates of Birth of Beneficiaries
* Name on your SS Card and Driver’s License must match.
** If you do not have an official transcript, please order it and have it mailed to: MCCC | Attn: Kathy Goble | 104 South Front Ave. | Prestonsburg, KY 41653 . If you have access to your unofficial transcript please bring that with you to the job fair, along with your diploma.
Mountain Comprehensive Care Center is a behavioral health center providing services throughout Kentucky. We offer competitive wages, comprehensive benefits and Professional Liability Insurance.
Mountain Comprehensive Care Center, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer. Employment opportunity is offered based on job qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, protected veteran or victimization status.